I've been financing used commercial trucks for over 20 years and the questions are almost always the same.
1) What's my rate?
2) Can I payoff the financing early?
3) Do i need a CDL?
4) I have bad credit can i still get approved?
5) How old a truck can i get financed?
6) How long does it take to finan
ce a truck?
7) Will this affect my credit report?
8) What is the down payment to finance a commercial truck?
Probably the biggest hurdle for clients who are buying a truck is the down payment. The down payment for these trucks can vary, from just making your first months payment all the way to 50% down. The more we know about your credit and work history w
ill help us determine best finance options for you and your business.
9) What is your minimum credit score?
10) Do you work with first time buyers?
Have you been a company driver for a couple of years? Are you ready to be an Owner Operator. We try to make your first experience as smooth and simple as possible. We have a wide variety of programs for first time buyers with good and bad credit.